May 01, 2018
RESIDENT BEER MOM!
There are thousands and thousands of beers to drink from all over the world and us craft-beer lovers can certainly be opinionated when it comes to which one is our favorite. However, some people's opinions are worth just a little bit more than your average enthusiast. Allow us to introduce our resident Beer Mom, Ashley, founder, and owner of Brewvana Beer Tours.
For those of you who don't know, Brewvana is a local Portland beer tour service. Their buses will take you to any number of local breweries (depending on which tour you choose) and their expert tour guides will teach you everything you need to know about the local craft beer scene here in Sud City. Seeing as she is well versed in the craft beer scene,
we believe Ashley's opinion is trustworthy. As a craft-beer entrepreneur, a craft-beer expert, and most importantly: a mother, Ashley is the perfect candidate to be our Resident Beer Mom.
These are Ashley's top 5 picks for a fresh Mother's Day pour:
1) Burnside Brewing: they have brunch and delicious beers to pair with.
2) Laurelwood Brewing: They are offering breakfast brunch and free mimosas for moms, plus they have a play area for the kids!
3) Hopworks Urban Brewery: They also have a play area with a huge selection of beers and housemade cider too.
4) Migration Brewing: They offer an unbelievable $8 fill on Sunday’s.
5) McMenamins Kennedy School: Take a soak while you wait to fill your uKeg, or fill it and bring it in the soaking pool with you!
ENTER TO WIN A BEER MOM uKit FOR YOUR MOM THIS MOTHER'S DAY!