- Fill 2 bags with 60g (~3/4 cup) with course ground coffee each.
- Tie knot with bag strings.
- Place both bags in uKeg (knot facing upward).
- Fill with water to “Brew” Line (~1.25 liters).
- Place in refrigerator for 12-24 hours.
- Pull out bags.
- Add additional water to “Fill” line (~.75 liters).
- Charge cap with a fresh nitro gas cartridge.
- Tighten cap on uKeg Nitro.
- Turn dial to “Infuse”.
- Shake for 1 minute to infuse nitro gas in the cold brew.
- Turn dial to “Pour”.
- Serve and ENJOY!
For a Stronger Cold Brew:
- Use more coffee. Each bag can hold up to 1 cup.
- Brew longer (up to 24 hours).
- In step #3, fill with water above the “Fill” line. This leaves less dilution water to add later.
For a More Nitro Infused Cold Brew:
- Make sure your brew is as cold as possible before infusion (use some ice in step #5 when diluting).
- Shake longer.
- Leave the pressure setting on “Infuse” overnight.