- Make sure retaining tabs are fully pushed out and seated properly.
- Cap O-ring should be tight and smooth.
- Make sure O-ring is installed as shown and free of damage.
- Pressure off is counterclockwise.
Replace nitro gas cartridge after every use. Any remaining gas can be used to flush your uKeg with clean water.
- Long term storage of your uKeg with a cartridge installed will reduce cartridge seal life. Remove cartridges promptly after discharge.
- The cartridge seal is designed to be resilient, but may be damaged from overtightening or sharp cartridges. Your uKeg came with 1 extra cartridge seal.
- The cap o-ring is designed to be resilient, but may become damaged or loose from over-tightening.
OPTIONAL: Applying a light coat of silicone grease to o-rings will extend their lifetime.